The LSP 2018 Trainee Survey
LSP 2018 Trainee Survey Report and Action Plan slide deck template found here.
10 Training Ideals
In continuing efforts to improve paediatric training across London, the London School of Paediatrics Trainees’ Committee are excited to introduce the ’10 Training Ideals’. They are listed below:
– HOT TOPICS
- Chronic Conditions -> Increasing training around long-term conditions
- Serious Incidents & Complaints -> Strengthen teaching on serious incidents and complaints
- Career advice -> Offer dedicated careers advice including CV reviews
- Consultant role -> ‘5 minutes of my day’ training to improve understanding of Consultant role
– LOCAL FORMATS
- Consultant-led teaching -> Recognition of the value of consultant led clinical teaching
- Outpatient Clinic Training -> Improve accessibility to and training in outpatient clinics
- Feedback From Trainees -> Strengthen existing very good local training with increased feedback
– REGIONAL TRAINING
- Attendance at RSM Training Days -> Facilitate attendance at Royal Society Medicine paediatric training days
- DGH & Tertiary Links -> Improve links between district hospitals and tertiary centres
- MDT Simulation Training -> Strengthening multidisciplinary simulation training
More detailed information about the 10 training ideals is here
The Annual Trainee Feedback Survey
The results of the post Paediatric Trainee Survey 2016 (Sept 2015 to March 2016) will be published in June 2016.
The results of the post Paediatric Trainee Survey 2014 were publiched on synapse. This was for the training period between March 2014 and September 2014.
You can find the Overall Report here (synapse log-in required)along with the new at-a-glance tables here: Trainee Survey
You can also find reports for the previous three surveys on synapse.
We welcome your feedback.