NIHR Biomedical Research Centre at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust And University College London
Paediatric Clinical Academics 3rd National Residential Training Weekend
Ashridge Business School: https://ashridge.org.uk/
- An opportunity for academic trainees working with children and young people to develop their research skills and career.
- Open to clinical academics working in child health, or non-clinicians with a strong interest in paediatric clinical/translational research
- Facilitated interactive small group work on developing and undertaking research from design through to implementation.
- A great opportunity to network with fellow clinical trainees and academic leaders in child health.
- A Fee of £75 will be charged to include accommodation for Saturday night and food
Please email your completed application form to BRC@nullgosh.nhs.uk by Friday 21st September 2018. All successful trainees will be contacted by mid-September 2018