This meeting will focus on priorities for Global Child Health in the post Millenium Development Goals (MDGs) era. The meeting will also explore ways in which individuals can influence global health.
There are a few places left! Book here
Meeting organisers: Louise Fleming, Benita Morrissey, Gareth Lewis
Aims of the meeting are:
1. To update doctors and AHPs on the shift in priorities for Global Health in the post (2015) MDGs era
2. To explore ways in which the individual and organisations can influence Global Health
3. To learn lessons from interesting and unusual case presentations
At the end of the meeting participants will
1. Understand the progress made towards the MDGs and the challenges in the post MDG era
2. Understand the impact of nutrition on child health
3. To understand the challenges of improving new born survival and optimising child development in a resource poor setting
This meeting is for general paediatric consultants and trainees, all doctors and Allied Health Professionals with an interest in Global Health and Advocacy.