16th JULY 2015
6 CPD POINTS AWARDED [RCPCH]
- Upgrade knowledge and skills related to the diagnosis and management of common congenital heart diseases, including surgical aspects
- Get to know the latest in PDA assessment and functional echo studies in the sick neonate
- Gain a state of the art knowledge on the referral indications and potential pathology that may underlie adolescents with chest pain and palpitation
- Achieve a better understanding on reporting and limitations of 24-hour tape in children
– Refine skills in interpretation of neonatal and paediatric echocardiograms
Audrey Emerton Building (AEB), Eastern Road, Brighton ( Opposite the County Hospital Building) BN2 5BE
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Please apply using on-line registration form.
Registration Fee: Early Booking Fee (Deadline 16 June 2015) :£100. Standard Fee (from 17th June 2015) :£150
Further details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr P Venugopalan, Consultant Paediatrician with Cardiology Expertise & Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals, Brighton.