The London School of Paediatrics Trainee Committee is looking for trainee volunteers to co-ordinate our courses
We are looking for volunteers to help with courses including:
– Transition to Leadership
– Ace the Clinical and Ace the Written
– Clinic Management
What will this involve?
– Working with a member of the LSP committee to help with the logistics, evaluation and on-going improvements to a course
What are we looking for?
– An enthusiastic trainee or trainees who are willing to commit for at least one academic year
– Projects are suited to either Level 1 or Level 2 trainees
What’s in it for the volunteer?
– Involvement in the London paediatric community
– Development of leadership skills and attainment of core curriculum competencies
– Formal recognition from the LSP committee
– The potential to develop the project for posters and publications
How to find out more?
– Come along to the joint LSP Trust Rep and Trainee Committee meeting on Tuesday 14th November
– Or email firstname.lastname@example.org