The last few months have been pretty tough on junior doctors, but now is the time to start celebrating all that is enjoyable and rewarding about training in paediatrics.
We are therefore delighted to announce the London School of Paediatric Training Awards. These awards will be presented at the School Conference on 25th January 2017. The awards are also in line with the new National Paediatric Awards for Training Achievements (PAFTAs) run by the RCPCH Trainees Committee.
Winners of the London awards will be put forward for consideration for national awards. The national winners will be announced and awards presented at the RCPCH Annual Dinner which is held on the second of the conference, which will be in May 2017.
Please submit nominations using the attached form – LSP and National PAFTAs Nomination Form – by 31st December 2016. Categories of award include:
- Best junior trainee ST1-3 for each sector – North Central North East London. North West London and South London
- Best senior trainee ST4-8 for each sector
- Best Educational Supervisor for each sector
- Best Training Unit for each sector
Please send completed nomination forms to: email@example.com
At the conference there will be additional awards for the following categories:
- Best oral presentation for innovation
- Best poster presentation for innovation
- Best oral presentation for research
- Best poster presentation for research
Why not submit an abstract and get yourself considered for these awards – details available on the school conference flyer.