This is an opportunity to be involved in a prospective study reviewing Paediatric activity across several London emergency departments, whilst being paid at locum rates.
The CYP-a-MOC Study
- This study will be carried out from 22nd February – 6th March 2016
- It will involve prospective data collection regarding every Paediatric patient being triaged through the emergency departments
- We need clinicians to carry out this data collection, as it will also require their clinical judgement
We need your help…..
- We are looking to recruit clinicians (Paediatric/ ED/ GP trainees) to collect data (no clinical work involved)
- The clinician will be given a series of questions to answer for each patient in the ED
- We require the clinicians involved to sign up for at least 2 shifts, so that they are familiar with the study
- We will give priority to clinicians who are registered on the local hospital staff bank system
- All necessary training will be provided prior to commencement of the study
- All clinicians who participate in the data collection will be acknowledged in any resulting publication
- Each hospital trust will need one clinician for each of the following 14 shifts in 2016:
If you are interested…..
Frances Blackburn, Paediatric Registrar and Clinical Fellow at Healthy London Partnership