The time for transformational change in acute healthcare delivery is here and this is particularly relevant within the specialty of Ambulatory Paediatrics. This one day conference will showcase a range of service examples from a faculty of experts who have successfully implemented and sustained change in a wide variety of clinical settings. These include:
- Paediatric Hospital at Home
- Paediatric Rapid Access Clinics
- Joint Paediatrician and GP Clinics
- Paediatric short stay assessment units
- GP Telephone line
- Innovative primary care adolescent one stop shop drop in service
- Unique outpatient service for management of children and young people with severe eating disorders
- Complex Home Ventilation
Throughout the day, the lectures and panel discussions will highlight the challenges encountered as well as successes. This will include learning from service examples across professional and geographical borders which will serve to challenge the conventional wisdom. A strong focus on children and their families, incorporating them as expert members of the faculty will facilitate rich learning from their stories, experiences and opinions.
The transformations achieved by the faculty are replicable at scale. Attending this conference with your medical and nursing team colleagues will inform and facilitate you implementing the lessons learnt in your own workplaces.
20% Early Bird Discount available using the unique link:
We look forward to welcoming you at King’s.