The conference will provide a comprehensive update on the current topics in paediatric epilepsy. The sessions will cover learning from NICE and Epilepsy 12 – improving outcomes for children and young people, genetics, update on epilepsy surgery, behavioural and mental health comorbidities, differential diagnosis, drugs and ketogenic diet, safeguarding, the role of specialist epilepsy nurses and emergency care plans.
Who should attend:
The conference will be of interest to all :
- Paediatricians in hospital settings and community settings
- Paediatric trainees
- Child and adolescent psychiatrists
- Health visitors
- Education and social care team members
- Voluntary agencies
- Parents and carers.
- Dr Sita Jayakumar Deputy Academic Convener BACCH, North Thames Regional Representative BACD, Consultant Paediatrician, NELFT
- Dr Corina O’Neill Consultant Paediatrician, NELFT and North East Thames Regional Representative BACCH
£100 – Medical practitioners
£75 – Non-medical practitioners
For more information:
Please contact medical education, tel: 0300 555 1201 ext. 64056, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.