July 7th 2016
Senate House, London
A fantastic one day Patient Safety and Quality Improvement in Child Health event organised by the RCPCH. The day will include inspirational speakers, interactive workshops and opportunities to present projects and ideas.
Visit the website to register and to submit abstracts for presentation.
Delegates will leave the conference with an understanding of:
- how to introduce concepts of patient safety and QI in paediatrics and child health with a multidisciplinary, patient-centred focus
- putting patient safety in paediatrics and child health in context with quality improvement
- putting together a team and starting a QI project with a focus on improving patient safety
- working with colleagues to create an aligned, patient-safety focussed QI structure, in line with the RCPCH QI Strategic Framework.
- The conference will also provide delegates with an opportunity to learn about a number of local, regional and national QI projects.