Mental Health Day will run at RSM on 21st April 2015
Public Health Day
- will be on 19th May 2015
- This day is free and it is being held at Stewart House, Russell Square WC1B 5DN.
- This is for any trainees who are interested in learning more about public health and want to work better with GP and Public Health colleagues.
- The day is entitled “Child Public Health through the life Course – A day for GP, paediatric and Public Health Trainees.
- To register, please go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/child-public-health-a-day-for-gp-paediatric-and-public-health-trainees-tickets-15499099223.
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sexual Health Day
- Likely to be June 2015 but date and venue not confirmed yet. Further details will follow on this website when available.
- A development of this training day is going to be held at the 9th Annual CHIVA conference on 22nd May in Leicester and more details will be available soon if you click on this link (http://www.chiva.org.uk/node/661)