Register now for the last remaining places for this year’s Transition to Leadership course. It is FREE and highly recommended for ST3s to help prepare for becoming a registrar.
Days 1-2 of the course are on 14-15 May. Days 1-2 will be repeated on 14-15 June. Day 3 will be on 19th October 2018.
Quotes from previous attendees include
- “This course has gone a long was to allaying my fears for making the jump up from ST3 to ST4”
- “I now have a better idea of things to do to prepare before starting ST4 – this course has highlighted areas I want to focus on beforehand”
- “It was helpful to have gone through personal and specific examples, to have tips, tools and strategies to cope with challenges”
- “There was really good advice on child protection, consent and end of life scenarios, as well as how to prepare for clinics, and managing patients who need follow up”
- “The tips I picked up on T2L have been really useful in helping me through my first few weeks as a registrar, especially the little things like which jobs I should delegate to my SHOs and when to call the consultant at night”
The course is organised by the London School of Paediatrics. Topics covered include:
– Life as a new SpR
– Leading at night
– Updates on child protection and consent
– Understanding emergency referral and retrieval pathways
– End of life care
– Negotiation and conflict resolution
– Putting leadership into practice
Days 1&2 will be run twice, with a choice of:
- 14th and 15th May 2018 OR 14th and 15th June 2018
Day 3 is on 19th October 2018.
The course is FREE to attend but a deposit is required to book your place. The deposit will be refunded after attending day 2.
To apply visit:
Please see attached poster for more information, any questions please email T2L@nulldoctors.org.uk