The London School of Paediatrics has been running a very successful Paediatric Simulation Faculty Development Programme since 2011. Through this programme we are developing faculty with an expertise in debriefing simulated scenarios.
The programme is unique and is modular based with the following modules:
- Launch event – this will be held on December 11th 2018 and is a mandatory part of the programme
- Training the Trainer course
- Simulation facilitation practices on Paediatric ST3 courses
- Simulation facilitation on paediatric units
- Patient safety, latent errors and latent strengths
- On-going reflection, appraisal and feedback
Mentorship will be provided from lead Paediatric simulation centres and there is the opportunity to take part in Action Learning Sets.
More details are available on the attached Flyer and Application Form.
If you have any questions then please get in touch.