Case exchange is regional teaching for level 1 trainees – the next session is next Wednesday afternoon at the Royal Brompton and includes case presentations, consultant teaching, a clinical psychologist perspective, and simulation. Hope to see you all there.
Topic: Cardiac Emergencies
When: 13:30 – 17:00, Wednesday 10th October
Where: Seminar Room 2, Ground Floor, Royal Brompton Hospital
Future sessions: planned dates for future sessions are below, they are normally on Wednesday mornings from 08:30 to 11:00 unless advertised otherwise. Please check back here for any changes.
- 14th November: adolescent medicine or community paediatrics at West Middlesex Hospital
- 12th December: Neurology at Northwick Park Hospital
- 9th January: topic to be decided at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
- 13th February: Haematoloy (non-malignant) at St Mary’s Hospital
- 10th April: Respiratory at Royal Brompton Hospital
- 8th May: Metabolic or Genetic at Hillingdon Hospital
- 12th June: Dermatology and Rheumatology at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- 10th July: Palliative Care at Queen Charlottes & Chelsea Hospital